We are currently seeking a Leading Hand Scaffolder to join the team. Not only will you receive above award rates and incentives to travel, but you will be joining a company that is reliable, values its people above all else, and is rewarding.
Thomas scaffolding has been operating on the Mid North Coast and the Tamworth/New England area for over 10 years in the commercial, industrial, civil and residential markets. As a family run business, we are proud of our strong core values that reflect a focus on providing a seamless client experience from engagement to project completion, and very importantly, ensuring a rewarding, growth-orientated and reliable workplace for our employees to succeed in.
As a Leading Hand, you will supervise and lead the erection and dismantling of scaffolding in accordance with project specifications and Australian standards. You will also to act and lead in a way that provides team motivation, promotes positive company culture and encourages learning, participation and recognition.
To be successful in this position, we are looking for:
- A trustworthy and respectful personality that enjoys team collaboration to drive innovation
- A strong leader, with a proven ability to motivate your team
- A can-do attitude with a focus on innovation, safety and quality
- Experience in a team leader position
- Advanced Scaffolding Ticket (SA)
- Construction Induction Card
- Drivers licence
- Working at Heights Certificate
- Forklift License
- Confined Space
- MR License
- Lead and motivate team members on site
- Interpret and communicate drawings and scaffolding plans
- Meet both quality and safety standards in erecting and dismantling scaffolding
- Liaise with site managers/foreman
We also offer attractive travel incentives to complete work between our Coffs Harbour, Tamworth and Forster branches. This may include up to 4 nights away from your usual base location, between Monday – Friday.
Being a part of the Thomas Scaffolding team means the opportunity to grow in a rewarding environment, where our employees are valued above all else. We look forward to reviewing your application If you see yourself as someone who is a confident scaffolder, works harmoniously with others, is flexible with working between branches as required and can contribute positively to the team.
Please use the Application Form on the Join The Team page of our website to apply.
Only applications with Resumes and Cover Letters will be considered.