Remuneration: Salary Package – $85,000 – $93,000 plus superannuation, vehicle & phone
Thomas scaffolding has been operating on the Mid North Coast and the Tamworth/New England area for over 10 years in the commercial, industrial, civil and residential markets. With a mission of being the most dependable trade company in NSW, we are proud of our strong core values that reflect a focus on providing a seamless client experience from engagement to project completion, and very importantly, ensuring a rewarding, growth-orientated and reliable workplace for our employees to succeed in.
Due to our growth, we are looking for a Supervisor to join our already successful Coffs Harbour team to provide leadership, direction, supervision, training and support. We are looking for someone who can confidently take on the scheduling and reporting, meet key productivity goals and project planning requirements while also facilitating toolbox talks, conducting performance reviews and being a driver of team motivation, innovation and overall positive culture.
Your Main Responsibilities:
- Provide leadership, direction, supervision, and training to Lead Hands, Scaffolders, Yardmen and Truck Drivers
- Roster, record, and report staff hours
- Facilitate toolbox meetings and other health and safety initiatives and training
- Conduct scaffold inspections and audits
- Draw scaffolding plans and prepare takeoffs when necessary
- Meet team quality and productivity targets in erecting and dismantling scaffolding
Your Skills and experience:
- 3-5 years experience in a Scaffolding Supervisory role within the residential, commercial, or civil construction
- Highly effective communication skills
- Strong issue resolution and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated experience in managing rosters and resourcing requirements
- Intermediate computer skills
We credit our success to our people, not just to their skillset, so we look forward to receiving your application through the Join our Team page if you are confident in your ability to succeed in this role and exceed responsibility expectations.