Thomas scaffolding has been operating on the Mid North Coast and the Tamworth/New England area for over 10 years in the commercial, industrial, civil and residential markets. As a family run business, we are proud of our strong core values that reflect a focus on providing a seamless client experience from engagement to project completion, and very importantly, ensuring a rewarding, growth-orientated and reliable workplace for our employees to succeed in.
We are looking to bring on someone who values teamwork, innovation and the opportunity to be an integral part of the team’s success with your scaffolding skill set and a can-do attitude.
- Interpret and communicate plans, drawings and written instructions and comply with relevant Australian standards to complete works.
- Meet both quality and productivity targets in erecting and dismantling scaffolding.
- Lead by example and maintain professional conduct at all times with all interactions with clients and other subcontractors.
To be successful for this position you will require:
- Drivers licence
- Construction Induction Card
- Minimum Basic Scaffolding Ticket (Advanced preferred)
- Working at Heights Certificate
- Forklift License
- Confined Space
- MR License
Being a part of the Thomas Scaffolding team means opportunity to grow in a rewarding environment, where our employees are valued above all else. We look forward to reviewing your application if you are confident in your ability to succeed in this role and exceed responsibility expectations.
Please use the Application Form on the Join The Team page of our website to apply.