We have the opportunity for a reliable and experienced Truck Driver to join the Thomas Scaffolding team, based in our Forster yard. This position is suitable for someone interested in a diverse role inclusive of general yard maintenance tasks and also helping the scaffolding team onsite when necessary, while also completing deliveries/returns of scaffold gear in our fleet of trucks, up to a Semi-trailer.
Full Time – 4 day week!
Enjoy a long weekend, every week with this flexible roster of 4 x 9.5hr days
With Head Office based in Forster and two other branches in Tamworth and Coffs Harbour, we are proud of our strong core values that reflect a focus on providing a seamless client experience from engagement to project completion, and very importantly, ensuring a rewarding, growth-orientated and reliable workplace for our employees to succeed in.
- Coordinate and meet deadlines for delivery of scaffolding equipment in accordance with site requirements
- Safely load and unload scaffolding equipment using a forklift or moffett in designated areas as specified
- Participate in regular stock take to determine stock order quantities
- Provide manual labour assistance on-site and in the yard when required
- Ensure sites are clean and hazard free and equipment has been stacked appropriately
- Reliable, innovative, trustworthy & respectful
- High level of communication skills
- Inventory and warehouse experience
- Ability to load and unload trucks using a forklift
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously or within a team
- Demonstrated safety-conscious attitude to their work and proven ability to identify unsafe work practices-mitigate potential risks
- HC Licence (Desired)
- Forklift Licence
- White Card
- 1+ years experience
- Moffett experience (Desired)
Please use the Application Form on the Join The Team page of our website to apply.